Branch N701: Education and Children’s Services Group
Prospect's Education and Children’s Services (ECS) group represents non-teaching professionals in the education, children's services, early help, commissioning and children's social care field.
Members are based throughout the UK, and work across a range of sectors serving the interests of children and young people, including the public, private, faith, voluntary and community sectors. These professionals include:
- advisory headteachers
- directors and managers of children's services
- school improvement and early years advisers
- education welfare officers
- youth and community service officers
- Early Years Professionals/EYTs
- nursery managers
- 14-19 co-ordinators
- heads of Sure Start
- Ofsted inspectors
- advice, inspection, support service (parent partnership) staff
- early help specialists
- commissioning staff.