Click on the link to the right of this page to view the letter detailing the pay offer.
This concludes pay negotiations with Ericsson on behalf of Prospect represented grades in this unit for 2010. Given the context of economic circumstances, company policy and financial constraints that Ericsson has stressed, we believe that this offer is the best achievable through negotiations, reflecting as it does improvements on Ericsson's original offer for all members.
The key features of Ericsson's pay offer are as follows -
· The principle position of the business in the UK is for no basic salaries increases this year. However a budget of 2% has been agreed between Ericsson and Prospect to help address specific pay anomalies in this unit for the group represented by the union.
· Increases are subject to 'Good' performance ratings and above, will be back dated to 1 June 2010.
· All employees earning less then £36,450 will receive a consolidated increase to move to that salary. This will provide increases of between 2.6% and 4.5%.
· Those earning £36,450 or more will receive a consolidated increase in their salary of £400 per annum.
· Future pay reviews will be effective from 1 January each year, making this in effect a 7 month deal.
· Ericsson will review home-working arrangements for those covered by Prospect collective bargaining in relation to home broadband access and fixed lines for work related activities and come back to the union by the end of August.
We will be writing formally to Ericsson to confirm our acceptance of the proposals, and payments will be processed for the August payroll.
If you have any questions or queries please get in touch with Phil Thompson, Peter Bell or Steve Thomas, National Officer. Thank you for your continued support.