You can call Prospect on 0300 600 1878 anytime between 9am and 5pm, Monday - Friday.
If you're unable to dial an '0300' number for any reason, please call +44 20 7902 6600.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries about your account, direct debit, lost passwords, subscription rate or other membership questions.
- email@example.com for help at work, contract advice or employment law related questions or issues.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for media enquiries (or phone 020 7902 2246)
Prospect also has advisors available to speak to you over webchat between 9m and 5pm, Monday - Friday. Look for the blue 'Live Chat' pop up at the bottom right of this page.
Find your local Prospect representative
If you work in an organisation that has local Prospect representatives, you should speak to them about any work-related issues. There is a list of your local reps on the 'your union contacts' page (logged-in users only). If you're unsure if you have a local rep, please use one of our other contact options and we can advise you of the best person to speak to.
Contact our data protection compliance officer at email@example.com if you wish to:
- complain about how your personal data has been processed
- make a subject access request
- complain about how the request to access your data has been handled or how your complaint has been handled.
Prospect's headquarters is in London SE1, near Waterloo station. We also have offices in: